Blackburns_Blog

Friday, April 14, 2006

Only blogging because Jan said so but no-one is going to read this anyway blog!

I have no idea why I bother posting because nobody except for Jan is ever going to look at this blog!
Anyway - only doing this blog because Jan is pressurising me in his blog! - Dagnabit!

Well I guess it has been a while since I blogged bearing in mind that the last time I did I was feverishly denigrating the utter uselessness (is that a word?) of GE Capital Bank - the financial arm of the Arcadia Group also known as Evans, Dorothy Perkins et al...

The story so far...

I have cut up my gold Evans card, sent the pieces back to Evans & GE Capitals board of directors and transferred the outstanding balance to someone I'd rather fritter money away on! Suffice to say I have been true to my word and not spent money in Evans if I could help it - I have to get my knickers from somewhere!

As expected I received a response to my somewhat frustrated letter to GE Capital which went along the lines of saying... We are not going to compensate you for your embarrassment, any inconvenience and we think that you are so un-important that we don't think you'll bother taking this any further... And do you know what? They were right, even despite their grammatical error in the last paragraph stating that in light of everything they did feel that it warranted compensation on this occasion...

I did think about a DOS - Denial of Service attack on both companies websites but the effort involved was such that I didn't have the time and after a while the will to carry it off! And because by this point I had completely lost the will to live and couldn't be bothered to take it any further - so much negative energy consumption is debilitating - so I voted with my feet and my cash card and won't be darkening their door unless my knickers fall apart!

I would say I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has had such a rubbish time with either Evans or GE Capital but do you know what I'm not... So much for my anarchic, revolutionary, partisan tendencies.....

Well the next time I post, I think it'll be about something more enjoyable...

Take care

Love
Del
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home