Blackburns_Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Blackburns_Blog


Blackburns_Blog Here is a picture of Jan and I from New Year in Eastbourne - what an experience! Jan and I went to Eastbourne and stayed in an hotel with his parents - Barbara and Con. I don't think Jan and I really had any idea of what this really meant - suffice to say the average age was approximately 60+ and the most exciting activity was 'horse racing in the lounge'! On New Years Eve we were encouraged to make finger puppets!! and dress up for the evening knees up!?!?! - the theme being 'Cowboys and Indians'. As my Pochantas outfit was at the dry cleaners I decided to throw caution to the wind and become a 'Saloon Sally'!! What do you think? At least we won a prize and the evening was one to remember if not quite for the reasons I would wish to! Especially as sitting down in that corset took a lot of negotiation!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home